Bulgur Chicken Salad (Healthy Dinner Recipe)
The Bulgur Chicken Salad is my favorite quick & healthy dinner. I make this every week, at least once. It is also suited for having leftovers.
200g Chicken Filet (Creole Seasoning)
200g Spinach (or kale mix)
Nice to have vegetables:
½ Spring Onion
4 Sundried Tomatos
1 teaspoon of Feta Cheese
How to make:
- Fry Chicken in pan until it get a crispy. The finish in the oven on 200 celcius.
- Cook bulgur for approx 10 minutes.
- Cut all the vegetables everything
- Mix everything into a bowl
- Serve on a plate
A: I will eat lunch outside of my office canteen; like when on a travel
B: I eat lunch at home, but don't want to spend zero time cooking
C: Otherwise don´t want to allocate any brain power to what lunch will bring
Want to get lean, fit and energized with minimum hassle? Get my free "Growth Kit", containing my 5 best resources:
- "Intermittent Fasting For Beginners" (mini-course)
- "21 Day Core Challenge" (video program)
- "Eat Twice As Much & Get Lean" (E-book)
- "Lean Body, Strong Mind" (Part 1 of my book)
- "Your 7 Primal Moves" (functional training guide)